What is Seborrheic dermatitis?
Seborrheic dermatitis is a chronic inflammatory skin disease that is likely to occur in areas with high sebum secretion. It commonly causes Erythema (red spots) and skin flakes (dandruff). Easy to appear within 3 months of age and between 40-70 years old, It is a very common disease, especially in 3-5% of adult men.
It worsens during dry season or stress, and is caused by excessive sebum secretion, fungi, environmental factors, and decreased immune function. When the stress hormone increases, the amount of sebum secreted increases, the body’s resistance decreases, and various bacteria proliferate, causing inflammation. Inflammation can also cause keratin.
- Protects damaged scalp from drying (Damaged scalp protection)
- Relieves itching caused by dry skin (Relieve itching)
- Strengthen the scalp barrier after the treatment (Strengthening the barrier)
- Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, glycerol and Hyaluronic acid etc (Natural ingredients)
- The herbal extract component (Tannic acid) in the product combines with bacteria and proteolytic enzymes around the wound to act as a bactericidal agent, forming a physical membrane to protect and moisturize the scalp barrier.
- Person who often feel itching due to dry scalp.
- Person who feel discomfort in life with dandruff.
- Person who need scalp care after treatments.
- Person who has damaged scalp due to inflammation
How to Use
- Apply the product to the damaged skin barrier and massage by hand.
- Apply repeatedly 1~4 times a day. (However, if hair styling is difficult, rinse after using the product.)
- Convenient to use as a spray type.
- Long-term use as a home care product. (vs. Steroid-based products cause dry scalp and cannot be used continuously)
- It acts from the inflammatory stage of the wound healing stage, enabling fast and effective damaged skin care (The sooner it is effective!)
We suggest to use it after getting DR.CYJ Hair Fill treatment
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.