MesoMix+ Ginkgo Biloba
Ginkgo biloba is an extract from ginkgo biloba leaves, dedicated mainly to anti-aging therapies that improve skin firmness and elasticity. This natural extract with a rejuvenating effect reduces the appearance of wrinkles, delays the ageing process, and protects the skin against the degrading effects of free radicals. In addition, it has a positive effect on the condition of the microcirculation, reducing the fragility of blood vessels. Ginkgo Biloba is also used in lipolytic and anti-cellulite treatments due to the normalization of fat burning. Its multidirectional action allows obtaining optimal results in many aesthetic defects.
• cell antioxidation
• improvement of skin firmness and elasticity
• supporting vascular flow
• increasing the elasticity of blood vessels
• tissue drainage and prevention of lymphatic stasis
• eliminating cellulite
Ginkgo Biloba – Japanese ginkgo extract with antioxidant, drainage, and anti-aging properties.
HOW TO USE
The product can be used alone or as an addition to other DIVES MED formulas. Apply to cleansed skin until the desired effect is achieved. Do not exceed 3 ml of the product per treatment area. Before performing the procedure, it is absolutely necessary to conduct a medical history, rule out contraindications and obtain informed consent to perform the procedure, and inform the patient of possible results and possible side effects.
To obtain satisfactory and lasting effects, 4-8 treatments should be performed, at intervals of 10-14 days. Incorrect or inconsistent with the manufacturer’s recommendations may lead to complications and side effects.
Product for professional use. Use in micro-needle mesotherapy, needleless mesotherapy, sonophoresis, iontophoresis and oxygen infusion treatments.
• skin diseases at the treatment site
• pregnancy and lactation
• unstable diabetes
• diseases of the immune system
• blood disorders associated with excessive bleeding
• hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation
Application of Gingko Biloba may cause redness, swelling or slight bruising at the treatment site. Usually, these changes are mild and disappear after a few days.
To obtain optimal treatment results and safe convalescence:
• do not apply makeup for up to 12 hours at the treatment site
• avoid sunbeds and excessive sun exposure for up to 2 weeks after the procedure
• do not expose the correction site to extreme low and high temperatures
• immediately report any disturbing changes to the specialist performing the procedure
• read the package leaflet before use
• the preparation is intended only for professional use by doctors and medical personnel
• it is recommended to obtain informed consent for the procedure prior to use
• apply the product only to healthy skin
• use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize
• do not use the product after the expiry date and if the ampoule is damaged or has been incorrectly stored
The contents of the ampoules have been sterilized with high temperature.
SHELF LIFE AND STORAGE
Do not use the product after the expiry date and if the packaging is damaged or has been improperly stored. Store the product in its original packaging at 15-25 ° C, protect it from freezing and direct sunlight. Use the contents of the package for a single application and do not re-sterilize.
MesoMix+ Ginkgo Biloba - 1 Box (10 Vials x 10mL) is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
For Topical and Cosmetic Use Only
Country of Origin
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.