GLOW – X9
Advanced medical biostimulating peeling for intensive skin redermalization treatments.
GLOW – X9
Chemical peel based on stabilized TCA acid, synergistically combined with phenol, ferulic, salicylic, glycolic, mandelic, phytic acid and highly concentrated vitamin C. Dedicated to multi-level skin rejuvenation and elimination of all skin defects caused by aging or external factors.
The GLOW-X9 peeling is dedicated to the combination and optimization of aesthetic treatments such as:
– needle mesotherapy
– microneedle mesotherapy
– laser therapy
– manual treatments
COMPOSITION AND OPERATION:
Trichloroacetic acid (TCA) - acetic acid derivative, the strongest acid of organic origin used in cosmetics and aesthetic medicine. It causes chemical damage to the epidermis, which may even reach the papillary layer of the dermis. Initiates self-repair processes involving the complete replacement of damaged cells and deep redermalization of the skin. It has a positive effect on the metabolism and structure of the skin, stimulation of collagen and elastin synthesis and the supplementation of endogenous hyaluronic acid.
Phenol - peeling with the strongest redermalizing and dermoplastic effect. It causes a deep restoration of the skin layers and a significant improvement in tension. The use of phenol allows for advanced skin rejuvenation, visible smoothing of wrinkles and tightening of the skin, making it tense like after a surgical facelift. Phenol is also effective in removing deep discoloration and acne scars.
Ferulic acid - one of the strongest antioxidants and the most effective ingredients delaying the exogenous aging process. It makes the skin resistant to ultraviolet radiation and the negative influence of pollution, smog, and other environmental factors. It inhibits the activity of the tyrosinase enzyme, blocking the formation of discoloration and hyperpigmentation. It stimulates the regeneration and restoration of endogenous hyaluronic acid and skin supporting proteins.
Salicylic acid - beta-hydroxy acid with strong keratolytic and antibacterial properties. It regulates skin cell renewal and exfoliates the dead layer of the epidermis. It cleans and narrows the sebaceous glands in the skin, preventing the aggravation of acne. It eliminates the consequences of acne - smoothes pores and scars and effectively reduces discoloration.
Glycolic acid - AHA acid with the smallest molecule. It has strong exfoliating and dermoplastic properties. It stimulates fibroblasts to produce collagen, glycosaminoglycans and elastin, which reduces wrinkles and improves skin firmness. Intensively exfoliates, removing pigmentation changes. It cleanses the sebaceous glands, where it breaks down the residual corneocytes, thus inhibiting the development of acne.
Almond acid - AHA acid with high gradation and high safety profile, obtained from bitter almonds. Increases cell proliferation and cell turnover with low skin irritation. It reduces the visibility of fine lines and pores and improves the structure of the skin by stimulating the production of collagen and elastin. Its wide use and effectiveness in many aesthetic problems makes it one of the most used peels in cosmetics and medicine.
Phytic acid - a powerful antioxidant with moisturizing and firming properties. Due to its normalizing effect, it is recommended for oily skin. It stabilizes vitamin C and enhances the synergistic effect of active ingredients.
Proretinol - a milder form of retinol. It stimulates the proliferation and renewal of the epidermis, has a strong revitalizing effect. Due to its keratolytic and depigmenting properties, it brightens the skin and reduces discoloration.
intensive reconstruction and redermalization of the epidermis and dermis
- stimulation of self-repair and regenerative processes
- initiation of collagen and elastin synthesis and remodeling
- stimulation of the restoration of endogenous hyaluronic acid
- thickening of the skin's structure and firmness
- illumination and color improvement
- eliminating discoloration and pigmentation spots
- visible tension and smoothing of the skin
- shrinking the enlarged pores and reducing acne scars
- intensive normalization of acne and reduction of the formation of eruptions
- normalization of keratolytic processes
- optimization of other aesthetic medicine treatments
- skin with visible signs of aging
- progressive photoaging
- skin atrophy and sagging
- dehydration and gravity wrinkles
- grey and dull skin
- "urban" skins exposed to the impact of smog and air pollution
- sun discoloration, lentil spots
- enlarged pores
- scars and stretch marks
- solar hyperkeratosis
- disorders of keratinization and skin pigmentation
Peeling GLOW-X9 should not be used in the case of:
- pregnancy and lactation
- bacterial and fungal infection within the treatment site
- viral skin infection, e.g. active herpes, flat warts
- dermatological therapies with isotretinoin and vitamin A derivatives (up to 12 months after the end of
- hypersensitivity or allergy to any component of the preparation, including allergy to salicylates
- active autoimmune diseases
- acute and chronic dermatoses and skin diseases
- active rosacea and extremely sensitive skin
- cancer, treatment with chemotherapy or radiotherapy
- tendency to hypertrophic scars and keloids
HOW TO USE:
GLOW-X9 peeling can be used alone or in combination with other protocols of aesthetic medicine treatments. The multitude of methods of use and possible applications allows you to adjust the intensity of therapy to the individual and individual needs of the skin. Specialized treatment protocols effectively combine exfoliating properties with an advanced process of bioredermalization, reconstruction and regeneration of deep skin layers.
GLOW – X9 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
For Topical and Cosmetic Use Only
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.