Centrifuge for PRP/ I-PRF / S-PRF
Centrifuge for PRP/ I-PRF / S-PRF is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Subscribe to our newsletter
Get the latest updates on all our new collections, sales, offers and product arrival dates.
HORIZONTAL CENTRIFUGE FOR PRP/ I-PRF / S-PRF AUTOLOGOUS PROCEDURES
Specialist centrifuge with tilting rotor for 6 x 15 ml test tubes. An adapter is included to enable centrifugation of other tube sizes as well. The automatic unbalance control and fan cooling make the centrifuge very quiet, allowing it to be used also during daily use.
Both speed and centrifugation time can be set individually prior to each start-up, but it is also possible to enter 5 programs. The laboratory centrifuge is particularly suitable for rotating blood tubes that have a separated preparation such as gel or granules. Thanks to the integrated tilting rotor, this centrifuge can also be used for PRP extraction.
SPECIFICATIONS OF THE DIVES MED CENTRIFUGE:
- SERVOspin NEXT centrifuge
- Outrigger rotor with space for 6 tubes / 15 ml each
- Also suitable for PRP collection
- With adapter for centrifugation of other tube sizes
- Individual adjustment of centrifugation time and speed
- Hygienic control panel, disinfectant-resistant
- With electromagnetic lid lock – prevents opening during centrifugation
- Emergency opening in the event of a power failure
- Display switches between RPM (speed) and RCF (centrifugal force)
- Speed adjustment from 100 to 4000 rpm
- Operating time: 1 – 99 minutes
- Maximum RCF: 2510 G
- Easy rotor replacement
- Automatic unbalance check
- Sturdy, disinfectant-resistant housing
- Fan-cooled motor
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Dimensions: 42 x 34 x 28 cm (D x W x H)
- Weight: 12 kg
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.